This Presidents' Day, challenge yourself to some star-spangled fun, by seeing how many of the following you can you answer?
- Name the four presidents memorialized on Mount Rushmore.
- The Library of Congress recently unsealed love letters written by which president to his mistress?
- Name two of the three presidents who died on July 4.
- Which president was the first to appoint a woman to his Cabinet?
- After an urgent plea to surrender was rejected, which president ordered atomic bombs dropped on Japan?
- What's the title of former President George W. Bush's current best-selling book?
- Who was the principal author of the Declaration of Independence?