Do you like the feel of a paperback in your hand in the summer? We are pleased to announce our new *Paperback Book Club! Here's how to get your hands on some great paperbacks this summer:
- Register at the Youth Services Desk for the club.
- Thumb through the paperbacks on the table behind the YS desk. Find one you want to read. (You are allowed two books at a time.)
- Take the book to the YS desk.
- Each book has an orange-ish colored Borrower's card in it. The librarian will help you fill out the Borrower's Name and info.
- Leave the card with the librarian and take your book home.
- Read and enjoy.
- Return the book to the YS desk and get another.
- Repeat throughout the summer for maximum Summer Reading enjoyment!
*Books are suited for 2nd-5th grade fiction readers.
If you have paperback books at home that you love and would like to donate to the club, bring them in!